Sponsor a Student

"If you give a man a fish, he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

is wisdom that holds for the ages and reminds us just how important it is to help the youth of Nigeria to thrive.

If you are an individual or a company that is keen to support a Nigerian youth, then we would love to hear from you! Our sponsorship packages allow you to pay up to 75% of a student’s fees, leaving them with just 25% to find for themselves.

We do not offer 100% sponsorship packages as we teach our students to understand the value of education, and part of that is by taking responsibility for at least some of the financial requirements that come with studying our courses.

Get in touch

to find MORE!

 we would love to hear from you!